The era of surgical beauty is behind us as we enter this new chapter and era of non-invasive and non-surgical treatments, such as botox, fillers, chemical peels, and many more! If you are thinking about doing a slight change & a mild touch-up make sure that you keep on reading. Here, we will discuss different treatments, as well as reasons why these are booming in 2023.
What is plastic surgery?
This is an approach where the reconstructive and cosmetic fields are in full focus. These need to be done by licensed doctors or surgeons, but they can’t be done by cosmetic techs or dentists. Oftentimes plastic surgery demands some type of rest where you need to either spend a night or two at the facility (depending on how complicated your treatment was), or you need to be a lot more careful with your physical activities, sports, skin exposure, etc.
What is cosmetic surgery?
Cosmetic surgery is also done by doctors or surgeons. Some of the most popular treatments in this category are breast enlargements and lifts, tummy tucks, as well as nose jobs. This makeover and surgery also demand proper rest at home.
What is non-surgical or non-invasive cosmetic surgery?
These treatments are done by estheticians, dermatologists, or licensed beauticians. You don’t have to be a doctor to perform them, but you do need to have your license & fair share of training. They are not painful and they have the best & quickest recovery time. Some techniques and treatments that fall under this category are dermal fillers, botox, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, permanent makeup, etc.
8 Reasons Why non-surgical cosmetic treatments are becoming so popular in 2023
- Did you know that people are loving them because nowadays they are way more informed and they have all the information in one place?! Nowadays you can easily gather all of your needed info with just one touch of a button + there are thousands of helpful articles on all of your treatments.
- Getting a non-surgical treatment of any kind is considered to be a mainstream thing. Everyone wants to be trendy, on topic, as well as well-informed about all the latest options that are loved in the market.
- Guys are also jumping on this trend! The numbers vary and they can be quite different depending from one place to the other, but generally, 17% of guys have tried one treatment before.
- They are not too pricey either. You can enjoy lip fillers for as low as $300, and enjoy their results for up to twelve months! If you are looking for a treatment that is budget-friendly just know that non-surgical is the way to go.
- You can get all of your information and have your questions answered in one place. You can read both positive and negative reviews from previous clients and easily find a clinic that meets your criteria and your needs.
- A lot of women prefer non-surgical and short-term treatments since they are not permanent. If you are super picky and a perfectionist just know that you can play around with most of these treatments, as well as mix & match till you get the perfect solution and the right outcome that suits you.
- You will enjoy the fastest recovery time since none of these treatments are painful or too demanding. With most of them, you will be able to go back to your job the exact same day. You can work out the morning after, and you can hit the spa, sauna, or pool within 24-48 hours.
- If you’re that type who enjoys a slight & minor change + you don’t want to look too dramatic with your end results you’ll enjoy the non-surgical approach. People want to enhance their natural physical features and look a lot more radiant & youthful, which is why this will work for most of them, especially in 2023 and during the summer season.
PS: Did you know that around 17.7 million cosmetic procedures were performed in the U.S. just within one year?
What you need to understand before you book your treatment + most-asked questions
- What are the most popular treatments that you can go for?
Each salon and each technician will have different things to offer. However, the most commonly booked options are:
- Laser hair removal
- Chemical peels
- What are fillers, and who should go for them?
There are two different kinds: dermal fillers & botox. You can use both of these to give your face definition, get rid of saggy skin + to enhance your lips. Women who are showing signs of aging will enjoy any type of filler for a quick touch-up and subtle glow to the skin.
- Who should get laser hair removal?
Laser hair removal is the best solution for women who have thick, annoying, as well as long ingrown hairs. If you are tired of constant waxing or shaving laser hair removal will suit you. It helps with dark natural hairs within a couple of sessions + it is suitable for any skin type.
- What is microneedling?
This process is done with thin & subtle needles that are infused with Platelet Rich Plasma. Thanks to this facial you will easily combat fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, as well as stretch marks. You can also go for microdermabrasion as your facial treatment if you’re dealing with severe acne, dull complexion, as well as clogged pores.
- What are facial peels and who should book this treatment?
Chemical peels are quick & easy peels that are done in less than 30 minutes by your facialist or skin expert. They help with discoloration and pore size, as well as acne scars. They are great since they are fully customizable per your skin type & your concern.
If you want to make a subtle change when it comes to your appearance make sure that you check out sheridanfrance.co.uk. They offer fillers, cheek enhancements, skin peels, anti-aging treatments, as well as treatments for excessive sweating!