Magnesium is an essential mineral for good health. It has many benefits for everyone, but it stores some extra advantages for women.
It’s necessary for a variety of bodily activities, including energy metabolism and protein synthesis. It also aids appropriate brain function, bone health, and cardiovascular and muscular movements. The robust mineral aids in dilating blood vessels, preventing heart muscle and blood vessel wall spasms, and dissolving blood clots. According to the National Academy of Sciences Institute of Medicine, women over the age of 31 should consume roughly 320 mg of magnesium each day.
There are many products and supplements in the market that help you if your body has a magnesium deficiency. Read further to know about such products and their benefits.
1. Magnesium sprays
The magnesium oil used in magnesium sprays is a concentration of magnesium chloride derived from 1,600 meters below the seafloor. It results in a clean, natural solution that is devoid of contaminants.
Magnesium sprays are a convenient and quick approach to boost your magnesium levels. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes and can be used for various purposes, including relaxation and muscle relief.
Benefits of Magnesium Sprays
Magnesium sprays have several advantages.
- A simple approach to replace magnesium levels in your body
- When you’re on the go, you can use it.
- Calcium absorption is aided.
- Muscle tension is relieved, and recovery time is shortened.
- Allows for a good night’s sleep.
2. Magnesium Flakes
Magnesium Flakes are a concentrated form of magnesium chloride, which is a naturally occurring compound. Magnesium Flakes are an excellent method to get the benefits of magnesium chloride in a bath by thoroughly exposing and renewing the body with the mineral.
Benefits of Magnesium Flakes
Transdermal magnesium, a handy alternative to pills and capsules, has various advantages:
- It is easy to use.
- It is universally accepted and suitable for those with malabsorption concerns because it bypasses the digestive system.
- High oral supplemental doses create a laxative effect.
3. Magnesium Body Butter
Magnesium Body Butter is ideal for when you need a richer moisturizer while still reaping the benefits of magnesium. Cocoa butter and shea butter, for example, help to establish a protective barrier on the skin. When the skin is prone to chafing during winters, such components come in handy while protecting your skin from damage.
Magnesium Body Butter is perfect for dry skin and can be used daily by most skin types. Body Butter, which contains 15% magnesium oil, is soothing on even the most delicate skin and may be used by people of all ages. In just 5mL, you’ll get 75mg (21.5 percent RDA) of magnesium.
Benefits of Magnesium Body Butter
Magnesium body butter by healthyenergyamazinglife.com has a wide range of advantages:
- Supports normal bone and muscle health before and after exercise.
- Specially-made body butter can help you sleep by slowing sensory activity and calming the mind.
- For a healthier-looking complexion, regularly apply to moisturize and hydrate the skin and give it a healthy glow.
4. Magnesium lotions
Magnesium lotions are a considerably more gentle form of moisturizing. They’re made for a more direct application and are most commonly used on the arms, stomach, and thighs. In addition, lotions have the advantage of not leaving an oily residue on your skin, making them ideal for use when you are on the go.
Magnesium Lotion is a lighter cream that moisturizes your skin while also providing high doses of magnesium. In just 5ml, you’ll get 150mg of elemental magnesium (43 percent of the RDA).
Benefits of Magnesium Lotion
- Improves the suppleness of the skin by repairing and replenishing it.
- When combined with skin-friendly substances, the result is a product that is both effective and healthy.
- Gives skin a healthy glow by hydrating and moisturizing it.
- Designed for everyday use
- It’s made to be used all over the place.
5. Magnesium Gels
Magnesium Gels are a type of magnesium supplement.
Magnesium gels are developed to provide similar absorption efficacy but focus on managing the mineral’s release through prolonged administration.
Magnesium Gel is a highly concentrated magnesium chloride hexahydrate product that contains 30% magnesium chloride. For optimal absorption, apply a pea-sized amount and massage it into your skin well.
Benefits of Magnesium Gels
- It entails a targeted application for muscles and joints that’s great before, during, and after intensive muscle activities.
How These Products Help Women?
- Magnesium may help with PCOS and insulin resistance.
Magnesium supplementation has been shown to help with insulin resistance’s metabolic condition, characterized by chronically high insulin levels.
If magnesium can help with insulin resistance, it could be a valuable supplement for many of the long-term adverse health effects of PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome), which is linked to insulin resistance.
- Premenstrual syndrome and magnesium (PMS)
Magnesium is an evidence-based treatment for PMS, according to a new literature review. It may operate by soothing the nervous system and “normalizing the actions of different hormones (mostly progesterone) on the central nervous system,” according to some researchers.
- Magnesium may aid in the prevention of menstrual cramps
When taken daily, Magnesium may help some ladies avoid dysmenorrhea (menstrual cramps). It relieves period pain by relaxing the uterus’ muscles and lowering the prostaglandins that cause it.
- Magnesium helps to keep excess estrogen levels in check.
Magnesium enhances appropriate estrogen excretion by boosting the COMT enzyme (catechol-o-methyltransferase) in the liver. As a result, it helps to lower the risk of estrogen excess disorders (like fibroids) linked to low COMT function.
- Magnesium can help with perimenopause and menopause symptoms
Magnesium can help with the symptoms of menopause. Magnesium, for example, helped alleviate menopausal hot flashes in women who were receiving breast cancer therapy and couldn’t take hormone replacement.
There are numerous advantages to having enough magnesium levels. Magnesium has been demonstrated to ease PMS symptoms, reduce pain and inflammation, and promote better sleep. If your body has a magnesium deficiency, you must consider taking magnesium supplements and products. These products have numerous benefits for women.